WE are now hiring a new
HR Generalist (Szeged)
ícenter>This position has been established to provide entire HR services to our R&D department based in Szeged, and remotely support the recruitment and other HR related projects in Fót, Croatia, Bulgaria, Portugal, Germany and any other countries where WebEye may establish local business in the future. The job holder will work independently with remote management and support from HQ and will be responsible for all HR related topics in the above listed entities.
This position is ideal to those who already got experience in sourcing and entire HR operations and sourcing and now willing to take responsibility and develop in a rapidly growing environment.
- Identify, attract and select the best talents for the business;
- Provide diverse solutions and trends of effective sourcing;
- Support organizational development strategies and organizational changes;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders;
- Take part in and able to lead project and/or initiatives aiming to achieve better people engagement, improved HR function (including efficiency) and/or higher customer satisfaction;
- Support the preparation and implementation of policies, procedures, handbooks, guidelines;
- Manage performance evaluation and employee satisfaction processes;
- Support effective and engaging employer communication and employer branding projects;
- Advise and coach the organisation on people related issues;
- Act as single point of contact for all HR related topics;
- Manage entire HR operations and administration;
- Organize company events.
- BSc or higher degree preferably in Economics or Social Sciences;
- Minimum 1,5 years of experience in HR generalist or specialist role;
- Advanced skills of candidate sourcing;
- Good English and Hungarian language skills both written and oral;
- Good communication skills;
- Good computer skills.
- Able to learn and grow fast;
- Able to manage remote tasks;
- Customer focused, sensitive to variable kinds of need of steak holders;
- Able to communicate needs with different kinds of people at all levels;
- Multitasking, setting high standards of timely and accurate work;
- Focused, able to set priorities, able to work independently with limited management;
- Precise, reliable, able to handle confidential information.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our impressive interior inspires us to deliver independent and creative work in a dynamic work-environment. WE encourage our employees to drive innovations no matter of the job function or position they hold. WE provide platforms for fast self-development and cross-functional career growth. WE believe in talents and support not only their career aims but also their family life, so we give flexibility in arranging your work. WE highly welcome students, fresh graduates, parents, returners of parental leavers and any other players of the job market who have special needs and require special care.
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Full time
- Part-time 4 hours
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- Hungarian - intermediate / communication
If you wish to apply please send your English CV to.