HR Business Partner
Do you consider yourself a communicative professional, who thinks and acts in a cooperative way? Are you capable of recognizing business strengths and weaknesses while actively contributing for process improvement? Then we have the perfect position for you: apply and become our new HR Business Partner!
As an HR Business Partner, you will serve as the face of the HR department and act as a primary point of contact for multiple business units.
In your new role, you will:
- Act as first point of contact between the Business and HR.
- Partner with business leaders to develop and implement people strategies leading to support of Infineon Cegled business goals.
- Coach people managers to positively impact the development and retention of employees.
- Ensure full compliance with Hungarian Labor law, operating and developing personnel related processes complying with the respective valid legislation.
- Analyze HR reports and KPIs belonging to your scope of responsibility.
- Bring ideas and proposes new way of working that supports the effective operation, both business and HR.
You are a natural team player who can recognize the potential of working with different areas of expertise. With your structured and analytical way of working, you approach internal and external customer inquiries in a highly professional manner. You show a high level of motivation and results orientation. You have high-quality standards and can deal with multiple topics in a dynamic corporate environment. You consider yourself an emphatic listener with excellent communication skills, continuously capable of building a positive reputation. You see and understand the root causes of potential problems and develop suitable and proactive solutions for them. Confidentiality and secrecy regarding sensitive data is well known to you, and you show a great sensitivity for compliance matters.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university or college degree in Human Resources or Finance/Economics area.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in in different HR fields (such as HR Business Partner, HR generalist, HR specialist).
- Good knowledge of the Hungarian Labor Legislation.
- Great analytical and presentation skills.
- Proactive mentality, with a sense of urgency and capability to manage complex and potentially stressful situations.
- Ability to listen and to establish trustful and cooperative relationships.
- Fluency in Hungarian and English.
What we offer you in Cegléd
Cegléd is a backend production site and produces and tests IGBT Modules and other components.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
Human Resources offers a forward-looking view to HR work. We think in the future, shape change, ensure the qualification and commitment of our employees and derive our mission from the overall Company strategy - providing the best possible support to achieve these goals.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- HR Business Partner