Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
HR Analytics & Reward Expert
for our HR Department
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Your place in the team
Reporting to the Reward & HR Services Lead, the HR Analytics & Reward Expert’s main focus is on not just maintaining, but also digitalizing Reward processes and utilizing the digital capability of Vodafone to reach and role of data among leaders and HR professionals. S/He will empower HR team and its stakeholders to integrate data into their daily workflow and support them improving HR’s daily operation and employee experience by automatization.
You will be involved in the following tasks
From Reward Expert side:
- Active participation in annual Reward programmes (e.g. annual salary review, annual bonus programme, benchmarking, fair pay review, detailed budget planning, etc.)
- Support HR Business Partners in the effective communication of reward processes
- Drive business unit or whole company-level compensation & benefit related projects
From HR Analytics side:
- Create, maintain and show insights of regular reports and dashboards
- Provide ideas, solutions, and tools to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of HR activities with automatization or heavier digital tool usage
- Drive and support data quality improvements
- Represent HR team in global Reward and HR operations-related HR system and process improvement projects
We are looking for you if you have
- College / university degree in Finance / HR / IT
- Professional knowledge of Excel is a must (VBA, combined formulas, etc.)
- Experience in implementing, managing and integrating data analytics and/or process automatization (e.g. with VBA), preferably in HR area
- High numerical acumen with analytical mindset
- Excellent data visualisation and good storytelling skills for figures’ explanation
- Eagerness to grow as a technologist and incorporate new tools into the practice of analytics and process automatization (e.g. PowerBI, MS Flow, etc.)
- Solid English knowledge is a must
- Tech Savvy individual
- Experience with SAP and SuccessFactors HR systems is a great advantage
What we offer
- Cafeteria package & annual bonus
- Laptop & mobile phone (with RED unlimited voice and data tariff package)
- 100% home office opportunity, which will remain high even after the epidemiological circumstances
- Wellbeing program in the topics of sport, nutrition, relax and help (spiritual support)
- 4 paid days leave/year for charity projects
- Other discounts (e.g. sport opportunities, eye-glass allowance)
- Parental policy: we offer 16 weeks fully paid leave and upon returning to work, new parents can work part-time hours for 6 months whilst being paid their full-time salary.
- Learning opportunities with Vodafone University and LinkedIn Learning
- From autumn 2022 – new green, digital headquarter that has almost zero emissions thanks to its solar panels installed to supply the building with renewable energy (11th district)
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded.
We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Together we can
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
- Home office available
cell phone, cafeteria
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.