We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as an:
HR Advisor – Reward Specialist - 000000199514
What You will do:
- Act as the primary contact for the core HR team and employees providing a first class remote HR consultancy service in connection with Reward & Benefits related questions
- Coordinate the cafeteria related processes that contain cafeteria declarations, answering cafeteria related questions and keeping contact with our 3rd party vendors
- Support the bonus payment process
- Maintain relationships with other areas of HR to ensure effective end to end processes
- Give expert advice on Reward & Benefits related queries according to agreed service levels
- Coordinat the work of an intern who supports the same area
- Take part in process improvement projects and suggest modifications in policies
- Provide professional guidance to less experienced team members
This job might be ideal for you if:
- Your English and Hungarian skills are fluent
- You have at least 2 years of HR Services or Reward & Recognition related experience
- If you’ve gained your experience in a in a global multi-national or SSC environment, that’s even better!
- You have strong knowledge about the Hungarian labour law
- As a senior member of the team, you can support and coordinate the work of the AskHR team
- You consider a deadline to be a challenge and you rise to that challenge; your time management skills are first class.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you're comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
- You pay close attention to the details. As far as you're concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, on time, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and you don't get flustered easily. If you don't know the answer you'll dig until you find it.
- Multi-tasking comes naturally
Why should you join us?
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.