Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as:
HR Advisor- Cross Country Support - 000000172292
The Cross country Support team is a newly established team providing coordination support to various HR personnel sitting all around the globe. As we are in the middle of our HR transformation journey the team might expand in the future with new tasks and supported functions. Therefore, we are looking for a candidate who is eager to learn new things, embark on our digital HR journey and also give an excellent customer service to our partners.
As a Cross country HR advisor a typical day might include the following:
- Pick up any urgent client queries or requests from our ticketing system and liaise with employees, local HR teams on their resolution
- Check your priority list to see what needs to be delivered that day
- Advise employees and other HR teams on Vodafone’s policies via email
- Follow up and resolve with the client or any pending queries, delays, queries/concerns
- Maintain employee and HR data in SAP (e.g. re-organisations, SAP HR master data activities, international mobility, etc.)
- Maintaining country specific knowledge base with new updates for all or any specific countries
- Liaise with your Manager about any outstanding items for the day, any issues, help needed etc.
This job might be ideal for you if:
- You are fresh grad with some HR experience in a multi-national, shared services environment. If you studied HR, even better!
- You love helping clients. You get a kick out of getting people to those aha! and wow! moments.
- You pay close attention to the details. As far as you're concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, on time, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you're comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
- You are keen to learn new things and use new tools and you learn quickly.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and you don't get flustered easily. If you don't know the answer you'll dig until you find it.
- Multi-tasking comes naturally; you are able to spin lots of plates without losing focus (or breaking plates)
- You consider a deadline to be a challenge and you rise to that challenge; your time management skills are first class.
You'll be brilliant in this role if:
- You have some experience or background in HR employee lifecycle management - this doesn't have to be end to end processing, but could have been gained working in an HR support position.
- It is also important that you have good Excel skills. If you know how SAP works, even better!
- Fluent English in both spoken and written is essential for the role. Since much of the communication is via email, your written skills need to be strong to be really effective in your role
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Full time
- freshly graduated/career starter
Required language level:
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information: