Join Deutsche Lufthansa AG in Hungary!
Our team is part of the Lufthansa Group Business Services organization with regional Hub in Vienna and supports Lufthansa Group companies in Austria, Central Eastern Europe and CIS region.
If you have an extended knowledge in HR administration and Payroll related issues and are looking for a new challenge, we can be just the right choice for you!
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2018, it generated revenue of EUR 35.8bn and employed an average of 134,440 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
If you would like to take that challenge, your main responsibilities will be:
- To support the department manager and the team with all HR topics, such as issuing of contracts, registration with relevant authorities, social and health insurance, advice with working permits and checking of invoices for agency personnel.
- Handling of Student/Work placement queries.
- To ensure that both personnel systems and files are up-to-date, as well as to manage the Headcount Report.
- To deal with internal and external communication.
- Handling of administrative- and special tasks.
- To process monthly payrolls and individual salary changes, as well as perform as first point of contact on related matters toward employees and payroll providers.
In order to be able to execute all above, you will need to have:
- Intermediate school qualifications and completed training in the commercial or personnel field.
- training and/or previous experience in payroll – preferably in an international environment.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office products.
- Knowledge of a HRIS tool – preferably SAP HR module.
The ideal candidate should bring the following competencies:
- Excellent knowledge of English and German both written and spoken.
- Diligent, proactive and systematic approach to work.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Approachable and friendly manner, and team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Professional Assistant
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- German (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the 'Jelentkezem' button underneath.