HiL System-Test Engineer for Radar and DASy Based Driver Assistance Systems
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The divisions Chassis Systems Control (CC) and Automotive Steering (AS) develop innovative components, systems and functions in the field of vehicle safety, vehicle dynamics and driver assistance. Through the combination of systems based on cameras, radar and ultrasonic sensors, electric power steering and active or passive safety systems we not only make driving safer and more comfortable today but we are also building the basis for the autonomous driving of tomorrow.
Your contribution to something big:
- Testing of radar and DASy based driving assistance systems (features towards automated driving)
- Specification and implementation of test cases according to feature requirements
- Maintenance of Hardware in the Loop (HiL) test environment
- Execution of tests on system level in HiL environment
- Intrepretation of test results and cooperation with software developers during failure analysis
- Systematic documentation of results
What distinguishes you:
- BSc/MSc degree in electrical engineering, informatics or comparable
- Basic programming skills preferably C/C++, Python
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in an international team
- Good English knowledge
What gives you further advantages
- Experience with test equipments and test environments
- Experience with Vector tools (CANape, CANoe)
- Knowledge of test methods (e.g. ISTQB certificate)
- German language knowledge
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Tester, Test Engineer
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
Budapest, 1103 Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
Please apply with your English CV!