High Voltage and Thermal Incident Expert for E-Mobility
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2005. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2700 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The Powertrain Solutions division develops and manufactures innovative technologies for the entire powertrain in the market segments of Electrification, Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles and Off-Highway.
With our trend-setting and innovative mobility concepts, we are a preferred worldwide partner for innovative solutions and dynamically contribute to the change in mobility. Doing so, we help our customers to significantly reduce their costs, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
In addition, we enable a completely new driving experience.
Your contribution to something big:
- Evaluation of design changes and deviations from High Voltage and Thermal Incident point of view
- Ensuring compliance with external/internal regulations and standards
- Supporting development teams during customer projects
- Responsibility for integrating different schematic modules for a high voltage application to a final PCB design (e.g. gate-driver PCB).
- Represent hardware integration during negotiations with internal and external customers
- Responsibility for regular information exchange with sub-project leader hardware and other involved team members
- Support sub-project leader hardware in defining and controlling the resource plan, the budget plan and the time schedule for hardware sub-project
- Continuously review the hardware integration development process and evaluate the actual design compared to the original plan
- Responsibility for preparation and actualization of documents required by hardware integration development processes
What distinguishes you:
- BSc or MSc degree in power-electronic engineering or comparable
- 3+ years of experience in high-voltage schematic design (e.g. creepage, LV/HV isolation)
- 3+ years of experience in high-voltage applications (e.g. functional safety, product liability)
- Ability to coordinate hardware development teams
- Good coordination and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage concurrent tasks
- Ability to efficiently gain an overview on complex technical contents or complex project situations
- Structured working method
- Fluent English or German language skills
- Knowledge about e-mobility trends, markets and systems
- Knowledge about High Voltage standards (e.g. LV123)
What we offer:
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
Please apply with your English CV!
- Special Engineering Areas
- freshly graduated/career starter
- College degree
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- German (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Budapest, X. kerület