Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
Head of Team (Tel IT/COO&BSO/WS-ES) (Budapest/Pécs)
- Oversees and coordinates the work of his/her team in two locations (Project Assistants/Coordinators and Project Managers also support staff)Gives professional guidance to subordinates. Focusing on deadline, quality and budget of projects and execution of tasks.
- Take responsible on larger and more business-critical (category C - € 1 M) projects in the role as Project Owner
- Liaises about performance expectations with Team members and peers in Germany, regularly reviews their performance with them.
- Preparation of presentations for decision-makers
- Preparation and lead Project Steering Committees
- Ensures the well-being of the group: facilitates effective team work and conflict management
- Extend multi-cultural teamwork and cross country cooperation
- Ensures the effective use of integrated corporate tools; handles compliance with processes, procedures and standards
- Has the budget frames under his/her responsibility observed, prepares cost location plan. Takes part in annual planning
- Actively supports initiatives of Workplace Services and participates/leads work streams.
If you have…
- Fluency in German and at least intermediate level of English
- College degree or relevant experience
- A good Knowledge in Project Management Standards, on example PMI optional with certification, is required
- Experience in leading teams or expert groups more than 3 years
- IT knowledge of workplace environment: Software distribution, enterprise IT services
- People focus and management skills, able to motivate people
- Customer focus, good communications skills
- Team player attitude,
- Ability to drive changes
- Willingness to travel (within Hungary between locations and to Germany on monthly (one to two times per month base)
- Driving license
- Advantages Knowledge of Microsoft Services and cloud technology
- Knowledge of IT Service Management according to ITIL
- Open minded
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment in Infopark
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- And much more, for further info click here.
Rugalmas munkavégzési hely - Budapest, Pest county