Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
Head of Team / Csoportvezető (Budapest)
- As the leader of the team, its future growth anh the development of your colleagues are in your hands. It's up to you, how the future looks like.
- Plan and control yearly Budget of the Team
- Support strategic and operative goals of the organization
- Ensure the effective resource allocation in terms of knowledge, costs, time and individual needs
- Lead and coordinate the daily work of the team; delegate, control and supervise ongoing tasks, deadlines and projects
- Sets performance goals and evaluates to what extent they are achieved.
- Supports the individual development of the group members
- Ensure the well-being of the group: facilitates effective team work
- Proactively develops and implements measures to improve the services delivered by the team.
- Makes proposals for salary increase, bonus / reward payments and dismissal.
If you have…
- Job requirements:Leadership skills: At least 3 years of working experience in managing teams and/or professional managerial role
- Familiar with and able to work in a professional international environment.
- IT knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of ITILv3 processes
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Understanding of financial figures
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment in Infopark
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- And much more, for further info click here.