Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
Head of Team Application Management (Budapest)
- Support strategic and operative goals of SDU, Service Line, Transform the strategic goals of the Service Delivery Unit into concrete actions for Application Management Team
- Lead and coordinate the daily work of application management team, delegate, control and supervise ongoing tasks, deadlines and projects
- Looking for and acquiring new business opportunities
- Reporting to the local and German management
- Plan and control yearly Budget of the Team and applications in our responsibility
- Ensures the effective resource allocation in terms of knowledge, costs, time and individual needs (shift schedules, vacation schedules, substitution plans)
- Ensures the well-being of the group: facilitates effective team work and conflict management
- Sets performance goals and evaluates to what extent they are achieved. Liaises about performance expectations with Team members, regularly reviews their performance with them.
- Proactively develops and implements measures to improve the services.
- Supports the individual development of the members of the group: specifies basic performance and identifies development gaps; develops the technical knowledge of subordinates.
If you have…
- Experience in managing teams and/or projects experience; familiar with and able to work in a professional international environment.
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Excellent leadership skills ensuring result as a cross function
- Advanteges: At least 3 years of working experience in the related field
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment in Infopark
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- And much more, for further info click here.