Head of Grocery trade planning manager
Tesco operates in Hungary since 1995 and its head office is located in Budaörs. The company has built the country’s biggest retail chain by running more than 200 stores all over Hungary. More than 800 colleagues work together in our head office in Budaörs. We cooperate in 4 countries structure with the Polish, Czech and Slovakian teams on a daily basis to offer the best to our customers.
- Sales, Trade
- Business (Intelligence) Developer
- 5-10 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
AMIRŐL A POZÍCIÓ SZÓL
- To be a partner to Country Trade Manager in building and developing the short and mid-term Strategy in given divisions across all store formats.
- Be the voice of country (customer) in CE trade planning processes for given divisions, actively contribute to trade framework creation and Gate process.
- Review sales performance (in context of market) and work on delivering recovery plans when needed.
- Own and understand the customer/shopper insight & market data and contribute into the improvement of Divisional performance in my country
- Follow the Market trends and competitor activities in order to react to trends changes, to highlight risk/ opportunities in advance.
- Lead the team to develop and deliver appealing Trade plan which is in line with sales ambitions for given divisions, ensuring the plan maximize opportunities of CE harmonized approach/processes/tools while meeting the Local Customers mind set.
- Work out detailed trade briefs with Customer proposition & CE Trade eventing team which cover all relevant info (promo feature space, key trade driving products (KTD) and leaflet for given categories (incl. small format & on-line as well)
- Provide input to CE Trade eventing team managers on promo feature space plans creation ensuring the events timing and category splits and flow are maximizing LFL opportunities and my country customer mind set.
- Manage Category KTD plans for my country, KTD price policy compliance, give proposal for KTD undercuts in the most efficient way in order to boost the sales and build market outperformance given divisions and on total business level (via halo effect) as well.
- Provide input to Divisions CE Communications manager to create balanced leaflet matrix / framework and inspirational event pages. Manage the fullfillment of Leaflet matrix for given divisions and manage balanced and meaningful supplier activities/visuals in leaflet.
- Lead Country divisional trade planning teams and develop team capabilities as well via running regular performance reviews.
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience or 5 years’ in retail sector
- University degree
- Upper-intermediate English knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of context
According to our colleagues:
- Great team spirit that means you can work together with dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues
- Onboarding programs and trainings so you can learn and develop yourself continuously
- Flexible working, we support to work from home once or twice a week in most of the head office positions
- Company Kelenföld railway station which by you can get to Budaörs in 10-15 minutes
Other advantages are for example: easy to park your car, we have company canteen, coffee shop and several team building programmes
Jelentkezni a lenti "Jelentkezem" gombra kattintva lehet.