The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business and operational objectives.
If you are an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments and able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset, we’re excited to talk to you.
HEAD HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Head Human Resource Management duties & responsibilities:
- Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Acting to support the human factor in the company by devising and implementing strategies for staffing, recruitment, onboarding, performance evaluation and management systems, training and development.
- Building and overseeing all HR initiatives, tactics and systems.
- Establish budget for HR operations and initiatives.
- Develop and expand internal policies.
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards.
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required.
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks.
- Report to senior management including analyzing data and using HR metrics in the reporting.
Head API Human Resource Management skills and qualifications
- Proven experience in HR leadership role.
- BSc/BA (or comparable degree) in human resources, business administration or relevant field, MSc/MA (or comparable degree) in human resources will be a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Hungarian employment legislation and regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting.
- Dynamic, hands-on management style.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards.
- Familiarity with MS-Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Pátriapharma is the international sales partner of CF Pharma, an EU-GMP accredited API manufacturer based in Budapest, Hungary. We are an experienced and highly skilled producer that is deeply dedicated to our customers.
- Pátriapharma is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- HR Manager, Head of HR
- Full time
- >10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1097 Kén utca 5.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your Cv.