Hardware Test Engineer for E-Mobility
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2005. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2700 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The Powertrain Solutions division develops and manufactures innovative technologies for the entire powertrain in the market segments of Electrification, Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles and Off-Highway.
With our trend-setting and innovative mobility concepts, we are a preferred worldwide partner for innovative solutions and dynamically contribute to the change in mobility. Doing so, we help our customers to significantly reduce their costs, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
In addition, we enable a completely new driving experience.
Your contribution to something big
- Developing hardware test concepts in the area of high-voltage power electronics for electrical and hybrid vehicles
- Execution of electrical and thermal validation with white and black box test activities from the start to the end of development
- Defining, deploying and controlling the testing requirements for individual samples phases and for different hardware tests
- Regular information exchange with Test-Managers, sub-project leaders and other team members
- Continuously develop and improve the test procedures and working processes
Cooperate on various fields:
- You work in an interdisciplinary and international team with specialist groups and experts from various departments
- You are the first point of contact for operational hardware test activities
- You work in an agile and technically demanding environment
What distinguishes you
- Engineer (BSc / MSc) in automotive engineering, electrical engineering or comparable subject area
- Result-oriented, independent and structured
- High motivation and quality awareness
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in teams
- Ability to quickly gain an overview on complex technical contents or complex project situations
Experience and know-how:
- Experience in electrical tests for automotive applications
- Knowledge about hardware testing concepts, testing strategies, statistics
- Knowledge about hardware tests on different levels (e.g. PCB, sub-assembly, PEU)
- English advanced (German skills are beneficial)
What we offer:
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
Please apply with your English CV!
- Electrical Engineer
- Special Engineering Areas
- Manufacturing, Production
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Budapest, X. kerület
How to apply/ contact information:
Please click the Apply button to send your application.