Start something big today. Apply as:
Hardware Project Leader - Automotive Steering
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The division Automotive Steering (AS) develop electronic power steering systems. Through the electric power steering we not only make driving safer and more comfortable today but we are also building the basis for the autonomous driving of tomorrow.
Your contribution to something big
- Responsible for planning, tracking and execution of development projects for our customers in the automotive industry, from quotation to end of production, ensuring quality, timing and budget targets
- Technical coordination of international, interdisciplinary project teams including systems, HW, SW, electronics, mechanics, application, vehicle testing, etc.
- Cooperation with international, cross-functional teams including sales, manufacturing, quality, technical purchasing, controlling, etc.
- Agreement of project targets with customer and regular reporting of project status to customer and management
- Apply project management tools like quality management, change management, risk management to ensure project success
What distinguishes you
- BSc/MSc in electrical, SW, mechanical engineering, or comparable
- Proven experience in managing technical projects for automotive industry or similar
- Good technical skills and motivation to solve technical challenges
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to new environments
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to take responsibility and to make decisions
- Target, process and quality orientation
- Fluent in German and English
What gives you further advantages
- Project management certification
- Experience in the automotive industry
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Please apply with your English CV!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.