Hardware Developer for Automotive Electronics
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The Automotive Electronics (AE) division develops new electronic control units (e.g. for combustion engines, comfort functions, airbags) and a wide range of sensors (e.g. for battery charge state, inertial, yaw-rate, pressure, NOx) in close cooperation with manufacturing. These products are engineered to a state of the art level both in technology and reliability and are to be found in cars of a very large group of manufacturers.
Your contribution to something big:
- Developing the electric hardware components of electronic control units (f.e: electric battery sensor, body computer, blower controllers, coolant proportional valves, Hydralic Valve Control Unit for Agricultural Machines, voltage regulator)
- Being completely responsible for the worldwide lead development of the products
- Analysing the technical drawings and specifications of complex electric components
- Calculating and simulating the behaviour of electrical circuits and elements
- Cooperation with international development partners and Bosch development teams
- Introduction of new products into production
- Support of products already in series (failure analysis, production line testing, change management and -introduction)
What distinguishes you:
- University degree in electrical engineering
- Knowledge of analogue and digital circuits
- Ability to work individually and in teams, with an analytical mind-set
- Confident personality, with good communication skills
- Active English knowledge
- The system mindset is not just a possibility but a must!
What gives you further advantages
- Experience in the automotive industry
- German language knowledge
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Manufacturing, Production
- Product Development, Design
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
Budapest, 1103 Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
Please apply with your English CV!