HACCP Coordinator / HACCP Koordinátor
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
As part of Manufacturing, you’ll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you’ll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
- Maintain and keep up-to-date documentation connected to the HACCP system, in order to be in line with the Hungarian food safety related regulations and Mondelez Global HACCP Manual expectations.
- Ensure fulfilment of prerequisite programs. Continuously control the functioning of the monitoring systems.
- Identify possible critical points at first production of newly developed products, raw materials and technological processes and collect, prepare and deliver all documents necessary for the production.
- Coordinate the sustainability of Good Manufacturing Practices in the plant. Continuously supervise local procedures and orders.
- Launch, maintain and keep up-to-date extraneous material programs in the plant according to agreed strategies and requests from company bodies, local and EU law regulations.
- Keep regular HACCP and GMP trainings for operators and white-collar workers.
- Responsible for:
- precise work regulated in actual law, Quality Policies and internal procedures
- compliance and fulfilment (in case of manager position) of expectations laid down in internal procedures and regulations, with particular regard to:
- quality assurance (ISO 9001)
- environmental management (ISO 14001)
- safety (OHSAS 18001)
- and food safety (ISO 22000) regulations.
- Appropriate college graduate
- Exact knowledge of ISO 9001 and 22000 standards and mastery in HACCP system
- Intermediate English
- Key user PC skills in Microsoft programs (Windows, Excel, Power Point)
- Experience in production quality assurance
Our Mondelez Talent Acquisition team will be reaching out to the successful candidates from telephone number starting with +48 or +44.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.