WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY!
Wizz Air is the fastest growing and greenest European low-cost airline, operating a fleet of 134 Airbus A320 and A321 aircraft. A team of dedicated aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low fares, making Wizz Air the preferred choice of 40 million passengers in the financial year F20 ending 31 March 2020. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ. The company was recently named one of the world’s top ten safest airlines by airlineratings.com, the world’s only safety and product rating agency, and 2020 Airline of the Year by ATW, the most coveted honour an airline or individual can receive, recognizing individuals and organizations that have distinguished themselves through outstanding performance, innovation, and superior service.
Group Legal Manager - Commercial
BUD - Office
In your role as the company’s commercial counsel, you will be responsible for the company’s major commercial and fleet related contracting.
Responsibilities / Main tasks
- Providing cross-border legal advice to the business on a variety of commercial issues and general contracting matters.
- Drafting, review and negotiation of contracts of varying complexity with aircraft manufacturers, lessors, airports and commercial partners.
- Managing specialized external counsel.
- Act as the main point of contact for the Wizz Air Supply Chain team.
- Law degree with completed Bar exams
- 3 years post-qualification experience, of which at least 1 year at a reputable international law firm
- Familiarity with fleet or asset financing transactions
- Fluent professional English both written and spoken
- Excellent legal drafting and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize and structure work independently
- Excellent execution and coordinating skills
- Pro-active and pragmatic attitude
- Ability to travel
- Law, Legal Advisory
- Legal advisor
- Solicitor, Legal Advisor, Legal Counsellor
- 3-5 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.