In this role, you will be responsible for sharing the leading responsibility of eBike development area. You will be the responsible manager of reaching the defined targets and you will be the person who determines the strategy and the targets of your area.
Group Leader for Validation, reliability testing and part’s analysis of eBike Drive Unit
- Set-up a testing and analysis laboratory within the network in RBHM
- Plan machine and tools needed to test and analyze the products in your area achieving the safety, quality, delivery and cost targets
- Implement and maintain a waste free product development that achieves the safety, quality and delivery cost targets
- Assure a good performance level of the value stream from the supplier to the customer with a manufacturable design.
- Cooperate with eBike development in Reutlingen to ensure dragless handover of workpackages to RBHM
- Enforce the definition and adherence to work standards for all activities on the value stream
- Guide the manufacturing sector and the cross functional team members on the CIP process, to deeply investigate the root cause of deviations from standards and to implement corrective and preventive measures
- Develop the associates according to the priorities defined on the competence management
- Assure active participation of your group on the planning process for new platform and application projects to assure all manufacturing and value stream requirements are meet within the defined timing for the projects
- Prepare monthly reports on the performance of the value stream and present to the management by explaining the next improvement steps
- Minimum 3 years of relevant leadership experience within the manufacturing and/or product development area
- BSc or MSc degree in Engineering
- Proficient English language knowledge in both written and verbal
- Strong agile and entrepreneurial mindset, business minded and business-focused approach
- Excellent communication and team focused leadership skills
- Analytical skills and willingness to improve processes
- Experience in serial production and in automotive industry are advantages
What we offer:
Your future job location offers you:
Professional challenges, career opportunity at one of the most significant automotive company, support of our employees’ continuous improvement (free courses and trainings), working in a young and innovative team, competitive income and an attractive benefit package, performance based bonus, customizable cafeteria system, many discounts in the city for Bosch employees, free language learning possibilities, free vaccination, health-screening programs, employee referral recruiting system, varied sporting possibilities, hiking programs, summer camps for our employees’ children, Bosch events, open days.
- Project Management
- Special Engineering Areas
- Manufacturing, Production
- Project Management
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/contact information:
Please click the Apply button to send your application.