Position: Group Controller
Company: Geomant Group (Member of M+ Group)
Based: Hungary (mainly), covering Hungary, UK, US and Romania
Education: Bachelor of Economics, Finance or similar
Work experience: at least 5 years of work experience in finance/accounting is essential; Experience as financial analyst or auditor within any of Big4 Companies will be considered a benefit.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- ACCA, CPA or local license equivalent is a benefit
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Languages: Hungarian and proficiency in written and spoken English
Roles and responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization;
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the group companies (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions) and ensures appropriate bookings;
- Coordinate and communicates with accounting agencies ensuring up to date accounting, proper accruals and compliance with laws and reporting standards;
- Complete financial reports, monitor month-end closing process;
- Performs monthly intercompany reconciliations and consolidation in accordance with IFRS and local standards.
- Communicates regularly with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained;
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions;
- Communicates with banks and tax authorities, advisors and other parties, when necessary, regarding the financial management of the company;
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking and reports.
- Coordinates and prepare budgets and forecasts for all group members (Geomant entities);
- Develops long-term financial projections and feasibility of financial investments (Capital Investment Appraisals), when needed;
- Reports to the Group CFO on the results and financial achievements on a monthly level for all group members;
- Analyses costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Follows deadlines for collecting claims and payments of liabilities (managing current and planned cash flows of the company) and reports to the Group CFO on the state of liquidity on weekly level;
- Analyses financial activities and carries out appropriate activities based on the analysis in accordance with the defined goals and set plan indicators (on a monthly and quarterly basis).
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Finance, Accounting
- Project Management
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1123 Budapest, Alkotás utca 50.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!