WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY!
Wizz Air is the fastest growing and greenest European low-cost airline, operating a fleet of 134 Airbus A320 and A321 aircraft. A team of dedicated aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low fares, making Wizz Air the preferred choice of 40 million passengers in the financial year F20 ending 31 March 2020. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ. The company was recently named one of the world’s top ten safest airlines by airlineratings.com, the world’s only safety and product rating agency, and 2020 Airline of the Year by ATW, the most coveted honour an airline or individual can receive, recognizing individuals and organizations that have distinguished themselves through outstanding performance, innovation, and superior service.
Ground Operations Compliance Manager
BASE: BUD - Office
Purpose of the position:
- The Ground Operations Compliance Manager is reporting to the Senior Compliance Manager.
- Monitoring industry legislation changes, compliance trends relating to ground operations and initiating compliance actions as required;
- Designs and monitors the execution of the audit and inspection plans for Ground Operations, executing full scale supplier (organizational) audits, audit reporting and follow-up and ORG audits/inspections as assigned;
- Administering the completion of the Ground Operations compliance monitoring plan;
- Communication with EASA on issues relevant to Ground Operations;
- Participating in internal and external compliance related projects;
- Contributing to development of Wizz Air’s Compliance Monitoring Program;
- Managing audits by external auditors (including IFQP, DAQCP and WLD);
- Performing compliance trainings for flight- and cabin operations personnel;
- Participating in internal and external compliance related cross-functional projects.
- Completed bachelor degree, preferably on technical field;
- Experience with safety or compliance management is an advantage;
- Basic knowledge of ICAO and EASA regulation relevant for continuing airworthiness and safety management is an advantage;
- Excellent English, written and spoken;
- Excellent PC and MS Office skills;
- Good communication and problem-solving skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Ability to work in team and independently.
- Transport Engineer
- Special Engineering Areas
- Project Management
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1103 BUDAPEST, KŐÉR utca 2/A. B. ÉP. II-V
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!