Greek Speaker Junior Financial Analyst
Are you an ambitious and detailed-oriented individual seeking to develop your professional career in the field of finance? Are you eager to join a multinational company where you have the chance to achieve results as part of an international team? Are you fluent in Greek language? If the answer is yes, then come to work with us. TCS is the place where you can make a difference.
WHO ARE WE?
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions provider that has been partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys.
Currently, we are looking for our new Greek Speaker Junior Financial Analyst, who will primarily be responsible for extracting information from financial disclosures and agreements, legal documentation, official filings, as well as regular reports of enlisted public and private companies from across the globe, using a Client-provided interface. The interface is developed specifically to update and maintain the Customer’s database with a high focus on accuracy while providing real-time, time-to-market information for end-customers.
Analytical skills, attention to detail, and a result-oriented mindset are essential to meet quality and productivity requirements.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
- Maintaining the Client database as per the points listed in the introduction
- Making sure that information captured during previous processes is correct and making timely adjustments as per business needs
- Prioritizing the workload according to requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Delivering additional ad-hoc tasks as per Client or management’s requirement
- Meet Key Performance Indicators, such as Productivity, Quality and Turnaround Time related metrics, as well as other requirements and goals as defined by the Direct Line Manager through the goal setting process according to TCS’s Performance Management System
- Ensure, that the activities performed are accurately tracked with the related tools provided
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
- Degree or experience in Finance/Economics or related
- Business fluency in Greek language
- Your English knowledge is up to business standards
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
In our Shared Service Center you can taste the world by working together with 99 nationalities. As part of the Tata Group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 450,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries.
This position belongs to the BPS (Business Process Solutions) unit. This unit is helping enterprises achieve significant and sustained business outcomes by leveraging our deep domain expertise and operations.
As a future TCSer, you will be provided with:
- A career path that will allow you to become a Subject Matter Expert
- The opportunity to work on different Finance and Accounting (F&A) management processes across different industries
- Get trained on various competencies and skills
- A great diversity of cultures
- Language courses and training
- On-site relax & gym room
- Volunteering, sport and employee events
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- freshly graduated/career starter
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Greek (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1117 BUDAPEST, Alíz utca 4. IV.. Office Garden 3