Graduate Analyst - Chief Technology Office - 18074388
You're the brains behind our work:
Are you ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom?
Citi wants to help you to get there.
The Chief Technology Office (CTO) Analyst Program is a developmental program to groom high potential junior talent into well rounded Technology Professionals.
CTO Analysts provides participants the opportunity to work on different assignments while offering regional exposure and strategic insights in various demanding roles within the team during the 24-month program. CTO engineer professionals support the graduates with heavy focus on training and development.
We provide you the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
In the frame of the Analyst Program we are looking for Network Security Engineer Analysts and Developer Analysts.
The Chief Technology Office (CTO) is focused on a number of transformational engineering initiatives that include harnessing Big Data, the exploration of Hybrid Cloud, strengthening Cyber Security and a transition to Enterprise Containers. Additionally, its global functions and production assurance teams provide a wide-range of enterprise opportunities including data analytics, application development, DevOps, end-to-end design and infrastructure management.
Your time here will look something like this...
- Apply knowledge of IT to participate in the engineering of technology infrastructure for use by Citi businesses and employees
- Perform analysis and testing functions in the evaluation of technology solutions, and execution of test plans to ensure product meets requirements
- Collaborate with other engineers to design technology capabilities that range from analytics to network architecture and security to distributed computer systems and end-user solutions
- Identify and analyze business and operational requirements and contribute to the engineering of related IT systems
- Work with external vendors to drive product development related to referenced systems and capabilities
Do not hesitate to apply if...
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in a tech-related discipline (preferably in Computer Science/Engineering, IT, Electronics/Electrical Engineering)
- You have interest in working in a high-tech, global environment and passion for technology that extends beyond the classroom
Who we think will be a great fit for...
Network Security Engineer Analyst:
- Basic technical knowledge of data networking technologies, security and security products. (TCP/IP, Security Concepts, Vulnerabilities, Defense Strategies)
- Basic technical knowledge of operating systems, such as Unix and Linux Good understanding of Network Security, including Firewall technologies
- Experience with database technologies (SQL, noSQL)
What would you get in return:
- Focus on Next-Generation and Innovative solutions to help drive Citi forward
- Directly influence technology direction for Citi globally
- Enhance general business and management skills and experience
- Improve project and resource management skills in a very large enterprise environment
- Broaden understanding of the Citi Technology organization regionally and globally
- Increased exposure to Senior Management and the business
- Opportunity to develop stream management and leadership skills
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- freshly graduated/career starter
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.