Is ICT the sector what you are dreaming about?
Do you understand the developments in the area of Cloud Native Applications and Container Technologies?
Is „networked future” a keyword for you?
If yes, then don’t be shy to apply to the
Google Cloud Platform Architect
Responsibilities in this position:
- You are responsible for the technical solution architecture and the development of new Value Add Services
- You will drive and promote the necessary architecture discussions to ensure that solutions meet all Cloud Native Application Development requirements
- Together with your colleagues you will take responsibility for the realization and implementation of Value Add Services on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) - 100%-Cloud only!
- You will bring yourself and your experience into the development process in cross-functional and international team
- You provide a stable and efficient CI / CD toolchain
The ideal candidate will have:
- Completed studies, preferably in business informatics or engineering
- 5+ years of professional experience in the communications or IT industry; ideally already have extensive experience with the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or other Hyperscaler platforms
- Distinctive practical expertise in software development and in setting up micro-service architectures
- A lot of curiosity and a high interest in the latest technologies, especially in cloud, agile methods and DevOps
- Fluent English, German is an advantage
- Nice to have: Google Cloud Certification
What you can expect:
- Bonus opportunity
- Home Office
- Full work life and accident insurance
- AYCM card
- Trainings and conferences
- Language trainings
- Events (team building, workshops…)
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- System Integrator
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
TO APPLY YOU HAVE TO PUSH THE „JELENTKEZEM” BUTTON, WHAT YOU CAN FIND BELOW.