Global Vendor Planner
- Responsible of Supplier Weekly planning process on the specific suppliers portfolio; working to support all plants on components planning process(MRPC);
- Following and driving actions to improve Supplier OTTR metric of suppliers portfolio;
- Escalate any supplier issue to the next levels according to escalation matrix, prepare escalation files and follows action plans in order to solve the issue and to reduce the impact; supplier crisis management;
- Coordinates with team analyzing RCCP short term on monthly basis checking if supplier capacity is in line with actual shipments from suppliers;
- Supports supplier related initiatives with SCM;
- Supports together with the team NPI projects - checking on weekly basis new parts schedules and pipelines;
- Maintains together with the team the planning parameters in accordance with global replenishment, plant and inventory strategies;
- Supports supplier logistic development in the region and support negotiating and signing logistic protocols with suppliers;
- Works with the plants in order to avoid Premium Cost related to the managed suppliers performance;
- Visits suppliers on monthly / quarterly basis or as part of taskforce in case of supplier crisis;
- Bachelor degree in engineering or economics;
- Minimum 3 years working experience in PC&L environment, working with MRP, SAP (MM) or ERP system;
- Good negotiation skills, ability to maintain/develop professional relationships;
- Good communication and leadership skills; team player;
- Good knowledge of SAP – production module, working with MRP system;
- Customer focus and capacity to take decisions;
- Responsible to deliver on commitments and to meet targets and deadlines;
- Organized and pays attention to details;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point);
- Fluent in English. 2nd foreign language will be an advantage;
- Automotive experience will be an advantage.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Logistic Specialist, Transport Organizer
- Supply Chain
- Project Management
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!