Global Sourcing Recruiter
At BlackRock - which is the biggest asset management firm of the world, we are building a world-class HR Hub in Budapest which will manage its operations through a combination of business alignment, cross-business services and functional specialties. Global Sourcing is part of Talent Acquisition, we are global and based in three different locations: Hungary, India and the United States, thus we work with stakeholders from all over the world.
If you would like to become a global citizen as a part of team with a great sense of enthusiasm and humour, high energy level and passion about performance, we are looking for you! As part of a fabulous recruitment team, you will work internationally and will have the opportunity to get more familiar with sourcing techniques and global recruitment processes. With us you can gather valuable market knowledge and get to know different cultures.
Your role will be:
- Identify and engage passive potentials via various channels from the market and refine recruiting strategy as applicable
- Screen resumes of active applicants and conduct phone interviews with candidates
- Present qualified and diverse candidates and solicit feedback on them
- As BlackRock ambassadors act as a face of the firm and be the first point of contact with candidates in order to provide great candidate experience
- Manage candidates in multiple type of roles and locations, mainly in EMEA
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to identify talent needs and proactively build and manage talent pipelines through tactical research and referral generation
- Strategize different ways to find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques as well as online CV databases
- Ensure CRM database is updated to reflect all contact with target candidates
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
We are looking for you if you have:
- 1-2 years of experience within HR, ideally with a focus on recruitment
- Advanced level of business English, as English is our company language
- Some experience in building sourcing strategies and candidate management would be preferred
- User level of Excel and MS applications
- We would like you to have excellent time management skills and ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment – since you will work on multiple open positions
- This is a great role for you if you like being on the phone and have same affinity for sales – since as ambassadors we have to build brand of the company and engage candidates
- You are a good fit if you have strong affinity for teamwork and ability to work effectively with other internal teams – since ‘We are One Blackrock’ this is one of our principles
- We need your passion and your never-give-up approach. We are passionate about performance, and this is another key principle of the firm
- You need to be precise and pay attention to detail – we are working with people but projects and results need to be tracked and outcomes reported
- You will be a relationship manager- responsible for managing key internal and external stakeholders
- Bring your creativity and out of the box thinking – we need to find hidden talents sometimes and at BlackRock we are all innovators!
And what else we offer:
Opportunity to work for a prestigious company from an awesome location. You will be working in the White House – our brand-new office!
You will be a member of an awesome team of young professionals in a fun and dynamic environment
You will have regular home office, flexible working hours and flexible time-off
BlackRock’s purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.84 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support
- HR, Human Relations
- Recruitment, Selection
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, XIII. District Vaci ut 47.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.