Global Office Head Support
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our global community of office heads in Budapest.
This position is best suited for a results-driven, self-starter with a strong work ethic and superb communication skills. You will have a unique opportunity to work with a cross-functional global team, build professional connections, and learn the business model and the intricacies of this industry.
The main role for this position is to assist the Global Head of Offices by coordinating activities between 45+ office heads around the globe, support individual office heads, prepare newsletters, provide help in organizing local events and ensure high engagement within the community. The role also includes support activities such as preparing presentation, dashboards, handling office requests, and actively participating in presentations and projects.
Office Heads play a critical role at MSCI. They serve their local MSCI office and connected remote employees, drive engagement, encourages and promotes inclusion and diversity, develops leadership and succession, shapes the energy of employees in the office and fosters a positive and productive environment that is essential to MSCI’s success.
Scope of Responsibility
Support the Global Head of Offices in:
- Coordinating between offices
- Scaling successful local projects on to the global stage
- Partnering with Local HR, Talent Attraction and Corporate Services
- Maintaining office SharePoint sites
- Helps organizing internal and external events such as open days, new joiner orientations and networking events
- Coordinates sponsorship and participation on events such as job fairs and conferences,
- Helps facilitate local employer branding activity and maintain university relations.
- Fixed-term contract for 6 months, part time employees are also welcome
- Excellent English Communication Skills, verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects under tight, short-term deadlines
- A self-starter and highly motivated individual, with the ability to work individually and within a team
- Ability to work efficiently with diverse cultures on a global team
- Understanding of international financial institutions and global financial markets.
- Ongoing studies with some previous experience, career changers or returners are also welcome
- BA or MA in any field
About MSCI and our teams
MSCI is a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community. With over 50 years of expertise in research, data and technology, we power better investment decisions by enabling clients to understand and analyze key drivers of risk and return and confidently build more effective portfolios. We create industry-leading research-enhanced solutions that clients use to gain insight into and improve transparency across the investment process.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
At MSCI diversity is at our core and inclusion defines our culture. Our people are empowered to maximize their potential in an environment where all individuals are respected and encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work. We work, learn and grow together and we are committed to hiring and promoting qualified women, ethnic minorities and members of the LGBT+ community candidates, who have historically been underrepresented in financial services.
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Professional Assistant
- Personal Assistant
To all recruitment agencies:
MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.