Global Logistics Process Improvement Manager
Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
Candidate fills the role of Global Logistics Process Improvement Manager
This is a key member of Global Logistics Center of Excellence Team within the Corporate Logistics and Trade Compliance Department.
The Global Logistics Process Improvement Manager is responsible for executing
and implementing strategy for the Global Logistics Center of Excellence Organization across all regions, ensuring world-class customer support, on-time and effective integration services, driving process optimization, and ensuring efficient and effective compliance across the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide strategic operational focus and direction to cross functional teams; ensure integration across critical business processes
- Identify “best in class” end-to-end processes and implement across Global Logistics
- Document global logistics processes, automates where possible, and showcase corresponding metrics
- Ensure processes, procedures and training materials are developed consistently and reviewed on a regular base.
- Help to develop Global Logistics competency vision and develop training programs to drive toward the vision
- Drive program implementation plan, user adoption, training, global process consistency
- Ensure flawless fulfillment through continuously monitoring and managing process, tools, and alignment of all processes
- Continually analyze end -to- end logistics processes and implement effective actions that drive cost, service, and cash
- Along with cross functional teams, help manage Software & Apps updates, analytics programming, and continuous improvement
- Help implement effective change management systems
- Develop and optimize Global logistics key measures
- Maintain and support the logistics cost management program to include AOP, forecasting, financial reporting to leadership specifically as it relates to Global Logistics and GBU SC Costs
- Self-directed, purpose-driven in planning, prioritizing, and executing work
- Strong sense of urgency and follow through
- Ability to participate in cross-functional, team-oriented environment
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of leadership internally and externally
- Works independently and can work proactively with both peers and management.
- Has the ability to influence teams of people without having direct authority over those groups, to gain alignment and buy-in
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user, management, and executive level audiences.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills required
- Experienced in defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions
- Ability to work independently and be effective/proactive in a relatively unstructured environment
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, productive relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user, management, and executive level audiences
- Experience in Lean/Six Sigma. Lean/Six Sigma/Black belt training is preferred
- Prior supply chain operations, logistics experience or customer care experience
- Strong customer and results oriented mindset; displays analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Ability to foster a somewhat virtual team environment and drive change
- Ability to adapt to / drive change across functions and dynamic business environment
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Experience in Project management
- Experience in Change Management
- 5+ years of operational experience specifically using SAP (SD); S4 Hana preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science, Supply chain, Logistics
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Transportation, Logistics Manager
- Supply Chain
- Project Management
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!