Global Investment Operations Analyst / Associate
Want to elevate your career by being a part of the world's largest asset manager? Do you thrive in an environment that fosters positive relationships and recognizes great performance? At BlackRock, we strive to empower our employees and actively engage your involvement in our success. We know you want to feel valued every single day, and be recognized for your contribution. With over USD $6 trillion of assets we have an extraordinary responsibility: our technology and services empower millions of investors to save for retirement, pay for college, buy a home and improve their financial well-being.
BlackRock is currently seeking Operations professionals at the Analyst and Associate levels to become part of our Global Investment Operations team. The diverse function spans Trading & Market Documentation, Transaction Management, Collateral Management, Payments, Corporate Actions, Cash & Asset Operations, and Securities Lending Operations. It plays an integral role within the organization interacting with multiple internal and external parties to ensure risk is minimised, processes are efficient and high levels of client service are achieved, in what is an ever changing and dynamic environment.
You like to:
- Work in a culture of openness, inclusion and proactive engagement at all levels.
- Solve complex problems in an ever changing environment, with a focus on process optimisation, data & technology.
- Develop deep & broad technical knowledge, becoming a subject matter expert in your respective area.
- Foster strong internal & external relationships, with a focus on collaboration & client service.
- Operate in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment and working as part of a global team.
- Work with technology & have an interest leveraging to increase scale & improve control.
- Conduct deep data analysis to increase transparency and drive decisions.
- Participate in team projects to streamline and automate existing processes and tools to enhance productivity and controls.
- Bachelors degree in related field
- 1 – 5 years of experience in Financial Services Operations is desirable
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data in a concise and easy to understand style
- Strong client and stakeholder service orientation
- Strong control / risk mitigation mentality; ability to apply solid judgement as to when to escalate issues
- Solid proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to work directly with clients and across all levels of staff and management
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment to meet deadlines
- Focus on continuous improvement and process innovation
Want to learn more?
We recognize that strength comes from diversity, and will embrace your rare skills, eagerness, and passion while giving you the opportunity to grow professionally and as an individual. Come join our team and experience what it feels like to be part of an organization that makes a difference.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1134 Váci út 47.
How to apply:
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.