Global Ingredients Regulatory Specialist
Global Ingredient Regulatory Specialist - Your future position?
In this positon you will be part of the global and multinational Global Ingredient and Cardex Management team. You will be responsible for the integrity of all ingredient information which, in turn, affects the quality of regulatory, health & safety documentation and labels for internal and customer use.
We are looking for an individual that independently executes tasks related to regulatory data management for seamless ingredient introduction, compliance to regulations, internal standards and business winning ingredient palettes for flavourists.
In this role you will:
- Create and update ingredient regulatory information and other related data for flavour ingredients and raw materials
- Manage assigned tasks in the context of processes such as:
- alternate vendor approval
- manage data and document collection from vendors, including its review
- new ingredient introduction,
- revision campaigns and data changes,
- post-acquisition Raw Material portfolio integration
- Collaborate with main stakeholders from Procurement, Quality, Product Safety and Regulatory Affairs, Flavours Creation and Application etc. as required
- Continuous process improvement: You will be encouraged to identify opportunities and execute improvement projects
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree preferably in food science, food technology, biochemistry, biology or a related scientific field
- 3-5 years relevant work experience, preferably in the food/flavour industry
- Good chemical and technological knowledge of food/food ingredients (incl. GMO, allergens, nutrition, etc.)
- Good organization skills and interpersonal skills are required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools
Your professional profile includes:
- Chemical Engineer
- Environment, Agriculture
- Agriculture, Food industry
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1138 Bence u. 1.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.