Global Graduate Programme in Marketing
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
We are BAT!?A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets. And we bring together the world's brightest and best minds.
That's why we value uniqueness. If you're driven, passionate and ambitious, our?Global Graduate Programme?will let you achieve your potential. It's 18-month, fast-track to management with unprecedented international exposure that's geared specifically for high-potential Individuals.
Our?Marketing Graduate Programme?helps you to develop exceptional commercial skills - full understanding of the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Marketing departments work together to achieve outstanding business results.
If you are a driven, passionate, and ambitious graduate and want to go far through a challenging, and accelerated development experience, then the Marketing Global Graduate Program is the best choice for you.
This management trainee program provides a foundation for your functional and leadership skills development. At the end of the 18 months, you will be assigned to your first entry-level management role.
DURING YOUR PROGRAMME WE WILL GIVE YOU:
- a real job with a real impact from day one
- professional assignments including a Field Force rotation
- world-class leadership training in Global BAT Academy in UK where you will establish networking with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from all around the world
- chance to make an impact on international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor
- ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead - the chance to progress from graduate to junior manager in 18 months
It's tough. It's fast-paced. And it'll stretch you to the limit. The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you. We are seeking for high calibre graduates to join our 2021 Graduate Programme!
- are looking for an international career in Marketing
- speak English and Hungarian fluently (both written and spoken
- have a university degree or equivalent (maximum 3 years from the graduation) and a relevant work experience in the Marketing field
- possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background
- have strong analytical skills
- are a Team Player
- are a strategic thinker, open to challenges, proactive and resilient
- are energetic, self-motivated and result-driven, inspiring and engaging individual
- are internationally and nationally mobile
.... we are looking forward to your application!
What we offer:
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Project Manager
- Corporate Leadership, Management
- Leadership Programmes
- freshly graduated/career starter
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Home office available
annual bonus/salary benefits, meal assisstance, cell phone, cafeteria, professional training
1124 Budapest, Csörsz utca 49.
How to apply/ contact information:
By clicking on the 'Apply' button.