Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
GLOBAL CATEGORY MANAGER (INDIRECT PROCUREMENT; MARKETING, IT, HR, LOGISTICS, R&D, TESTING & MANUFACTURING)
Our multinational partner is expanding its operation in the Centre of Excellence in Budapest, therefore we are looking for an experienced Category Manager who will have global responsibility of her/his defined category.
- Responsible for creation and implementation, maintenance and execution of category strategy in special areas
- Participating in sub commodity strategy creation and implementation
- Managing worldwide basis key suppliers and developing the supplier selection process
- Monitoring supplier performance and creating development plans
- Responsible for contracting and negotiating the prices
- Creating and maintaining instructions and documents processes in own responsibility area
- Thorough market research activities
- Monitoring cost tendencies
- Working in cross functional teams
- Supporting and coaching other team members in complex issues and acting as a source of Sourcing expertise to others
- Interfacing with IT teams including Vendor Management
- Economics degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a STRATEGIC BUYER/SOURCING BUYER/SOURCING SPECIALIST
- GLOBAL/REGIONAL/INTERNATIONAL Strategic Buyer experience in IT is a MUST!
- Experience in Marketing/IT/HR/Logistics/R&D/Testing & Manufacturing categories
- Fluency in ENGLISH
- LEAN methodology planning and organizing
- Cost analysis and management
- Experience in decision making
- Strategic thinking
- Understanding the E2E supply chain processes
- Team spirit and participation in regular team meetings
- Outstanding problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Economization, Procurement
- Project Management
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV in WORD format with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.