Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
CooperVision, a unit of The Cooper Companies, Inc. (NYSE:COO), is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses and related products and services. The Company produces a full array of monthly, two-week and 1-day lenses, all featuring advanced materials and optics. CooperVision has a strong heritage of solving the toughest vision challenges such as astigmatism and presbyopia; and offers the most complete collection of spherical, toric and multifocal products available. Through a combination of innovative products and focused practitioner support, the company brings a refreshing perspective to the marketplace, creating real advantages for customers and wearers. For more information, visit http://www.coopervision.com/.
Global Business Process Lead - Inventory & Logistics
Working to support the Business Process Owner (BPO), the Inventory GBPL is custodian of CooperVision’s global business processes design and standards for managing inventories. The Global BPL will work with the OneVision project team and Functional Track Lead to define and ensure that the global design meets CooperVision requirements.
The GBPL will provide functional and subject matter expert leadership and oversight for planning, global requirements gathering, gap analysis and design for CooperVision’s future processes. The GBPL is responsible for ensuring that processes, policies, procedures required to support the global business processes for inventory management are being created and maintained.
These inventories may include Silver Stock, Finished goods, Consignment Stock, Consumables, raw materials and Spare Parts along with Third Party Logistics (3PL’s).
Defining the Inventory business strategy, specific process details and the systems capabilities to enable them, is key to this role. This role will interact with other functional areas, especially, Supply Chain, Finance and Manufacturing to ensure that solutions are optimized across the business.
The Inventory GPBL will be a point of contact for business process owners globally that need to discuss or be aware of changes to business process or systems in their area.
- Provides strategic leadership in the development and evolution of business processes using subject matter expertise and leadership skills to lead the organization through the process of defining and adopting the new business process and systems. Works with the Business in identifying best practice processes, problems and anticipating needs.
- A leader in the management of change within their function. The scope includes internal CV teams and processes; and the co-ordination of change programs with external teams as required.
- Engage the Business Users, Project Management, and other groups as necessary to gain agreement on the changes in business processes, organizational design, and solutions to gaps.
- Develops a working knowledge of the Oracle EBS global solution design, deployed modules and configurations for the defined business process function. In addition, knowledge of supporting systems and interfaces will be required.
- Works with the Business Process Owners to ensure the provision of ongoing user support of the implemented software.
- Works with Business Process Owners in the prioritization, strategic direction, performance analysis and action plans for the organization. This includes metrics to monitor and evaluate the performance of specific processes, leading to continuous improvement opportunities.
- Establishes and manages process action teams/resources (local. Regional, and Global) for the assigned process areas to drive process definition and descriptions, process training plans, and deployment. While not directly responsible, they will need to manage other resources within the function to accomplish this.
- Works with the Functional track lead to estimate time and work effort to build/configure and implement new processes and application functionality according to specifications. Manages the business resources, scheduling, and participates in feature/functionality trade-off decisions using business benefit analysis.
- Builds and sustains strong relationships throughout the business, provides persuasive communication and works as an advocate for their function.
- Ensures there is documentation on all phases of processes and modification of existing systems and processes.
- Keeps management well informed on a timely basis of progress, status, and concerns for each assignment.
- Effectively communicates ideas and information with peers, management, and customers. Responsible for the knowledge transfer to key stakeholders.
- Provides ongoing support, coaching and mentoring, whilst ensuring trouble-shooting of deployed processes are carried out.
- Provide internal consultative leadership and support for large enterprise programs and process development for extraordinary circumstances.
- Ensure training, mentoring, directing and validating the work of the Business Process Leads and Business Process Analysts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Work across organizational boundaries to document and develop functional and technical specifications and support for the design, development, testing, and maintenance of new processes
- Intimate knowledge of existing processes in their functional areas. Additionally, knowledge of the information that is required for cross-functional processes will be required.
- Strong business analysis skills required
- Excellent knowledge of the business enterprise functions and processes
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical personnel at various levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast and dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively translate between functional and technical teams
- Ability to follow procedures and produce/maintain supporting documentation
- Resolves simple to complex system problems in creative ways
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Highly self-motivates, self-directed and attentive to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to produce exceptionally quality output
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management
- Normal office environment
- Sedentary to light physical effort necessary to perform the job
- Extensive contact with employees and external business partners and vendors
- Travel required 50% of the time. There may be times/projects where 75% will be required -months at a time.
- Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience is required
- 15+ years of related experience
- 3 + years of Operational Inventory Management Experience
- Previous experience in systems implementation, preferably in a global ERP implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to lead change within a complex international organization
- Experience in functional business processes, functional requirements writing, test script and use case development and documentation
LOCATION:This global role may be located in any of the following locations where CooperVision have Operational facilities - Victor, Rochester, UK, Liege or Budapest
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Transportation, Logistics Manager
- Full time
- >10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.