Global Business Enablement Operations Specialist
Full – time
What can we offer to you?
- Development and career opportunity within an international team
- As you will have a lot of cross-functional tasks, you can have insight and gain impressive knowledge of numerous departments in an established global company
- Language courses, soft skills training and talent programmes
- Medicover private health care package and cafeteria benefits
- Reward and recognition.
Your future tasks will be…
- Manage relationship between Computacenter and a variety of global partners
- Being responsible for the facilitation, administration and delivery of product business
- Working in an international team, take part in international projects and activities
- Providing daily support for the Service Delivery Management
- Registering and managing different kinds of client requests
- Keeping contact with the relevant departments (e.g. technical groups or billing team)
- Ensuring local invoice queries are resolved promptly by working with regional or global customer contacts
- Working closely with countries to monitor debt collection
- Producing specific reports as required
- Creating relevant reports, tracking the requests continuously
We are looking for you if…
- 3+ years’ experience in a business role
- Self-motivated and able to work in a remote team
- A natural communicator that is able to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds, cultures and countries
- Flexibility and tenacity to manage business requirements
- Proactive problem solver
- Minimum C1 standard of English both written and spoken
- Proficiency in other languages desirable but not essential include: Spanish, French, German, Arabic, Chinese, Hindi, Russian, Portuguese or Japanese
- Knowledge of the IT channel desirable but not essential
- Experience of SAP S4/Hana Cloud Beneficial
- A sound understanding of the purchasing process
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, with about 15,000 employees worldwide and a global revenue of L4.35 billion (2018). We work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing our customers’ infrastructures.
We offer a friendly, open working environment without too much fuss about hierarchy. We are looking for professionals with diverse competencies, personalities and strengths who want to live our shared value of teamwork and performance.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.
Are we a match? Apply now!