Global Assignments Administrator
Cognizant is looking for a Global Assignments Administrator in Budapest to join the Global Assignments Team, who manage aspects of international assignments, including coordination of international assignee mobilizations; administration and implementation of international assignment policy; and coordination of international assignment compliance (taxes, social security, posted worker regulations etc). The position would suit a person with an interest in Global Mobility with a focus on business travelers. On the job training and in-house / external formal training will be provided as required.
- To work with the case managers in managing short-term business travels
- Participate on assignee briefings along with the case manager
- Prepare communication material, documentation and issue it to the business travelers
- Assist with issuing employee tracking tool and tracking compliance
- Coordinating and applying for social security certificates of coverage and tracking expiration dates for all relevant moves
- Preparing compensation summaries for use by external vendors in the delivery of shadow payroll and tax return services
- Coordinating and ensuring mandatory compliances like “right to work” checks, posted worker registration, etc
- Additional Ad hoc requests and tasks
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years prior experience in a Global Mobility or HR function at a multinational company
- Familiarity and appreciation of income taxes and social security rules & regulations and inclination to learn more on these topics
- Communication Skills: You will be collaborating with co-workers and management. Need to be able to listen and communicate effectively.
- Attitude: Can-do attitude and ability to thrive in a busy and fast-changing environment.
- Language skills: Fluent in English verbally and in writing.
- Excel skills: Proficient level
The following skills are an advantage:
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- Microsoft Word and other Microsoft office tools
- Any previous experience of dealing with business travelers and related compliances - “right to work” checks, social security exemption certificates and / or shadow payroll will be an advantage
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Professional Assistant
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest 1095, Soroksári út 44
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.