GL Accountant Staff - French speaking
You would have the opportunity to travel abroad (Europe and United States), and work with the latest SAP/S4 HANA and other ERP systems.
Our offices are located in a state-of-the-art location in a professional Office Park in Debrecen, Hungary.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting required.
- 3+ years’ experience is required, (Shared Service Center experience is a plus)
- IFRS knowledge preferred and US-GAAP a plus.
- Strong general accounting knowledge and understanding of financial processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and French.
- Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues.
- Work in a team to transition general ledger responsibilities from US or EU sites into the Shared Service Center in Debrecen.
- Manage accounting, month end closing processes and account reconciliations under US-GAAP.
- Work with the team and site controllers to ensure accurate and controlled financial statements for their site.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Ensure effective internal controls for the assigned accounting areas.
- Maintain a good relationship with site leadership to ensure a healthy service level.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 15 %
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediary/communicative
- French - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem/Apply” button underneath.