On behalf of our multinational partner we are looking for Gida Analysts. Responsible for fulfilling security maintenance related requests in all banking applications and other systems, which have security module. Provide core customer service support regarding the targeted applications and systems.
- Process entitlement, compliance review requests and/or incident/change management handling for Citi’s global customer base within established support thresholds.
- Utilize key information security administration tools
- Support bulk customer requests for comparable granting of entitlements
- Conduct basic housekeeping tasks, such as inactivity maintenance. Perform manual entitlement review maintenance
- Perform ID provisioning such as developer and Admin IDs and basic Functional ID related processes
- Ensure adherence to pre-assigned SLO requirements for designated requests at a personal and team level.
- Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Participate on compliance conference calls and team meetings
- Implements already established security procedures within the framework of specific system assignments, focusing on the full scope of GIDA Service Catalog requirements for simple thru complex, multi-tiered applications
- Maintain excellent availability to achieve strong results
- Demonstrates basic understanding of Citi Lean processes
- Understands the high-level principle behind Information Security concepts and policies; and applies / implements into day-to-day work
- Identifies potential compliance issues and raise to management attention
- Understands Service Delivery Process Controls and under supervision, participate in annual review of Process Control documents associated with specific systems assigned
- Understands Talent Management process and system. Knows how to develop action items to meet goals. Knows how to create a basic IDP (Individual Development Plan). Understands and meets deadlines for system inputs
- Minimum High School Degree, however Bachelor's degree is an advantage
- Good command of English language (both verbal and written)
- Strong communications skills
- Analytical and detail oriented
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package and benefit
- Opportunities to grow & development throughout your career
- Friendly, collaborative culture & approachable leadership
- Full time position at a multinational company
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- System operator, Maintenance Staff
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in this position, please submit your HUN/ENG CV or enquire on the number +36 70 500 1756.