KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
German Speaking Swiss Personal Income Tax Specialist
in the Swiss Personal Income Tax Team - KPMG Global Services Hungary
Our Global Mobility Service (GMS) group provides tax and technology solutions to multinational companies with employees assigned all over the world.
- University degree in Business Administration/Law or practical experience with Swiss tax in an international company
- Strong written and spoken English and good command of German is a must
- Aptitude for technology and used to dealing with competing priorities
- Flexible and able to work independently
- Precision and reliability, pro-active personality
- Team player at heart with excellent communication skills
- Energetic, responsible and dedicated person with an eye for detail
Your role and responsibilities:
- Prepare Swiss personal income tax returns, tax equalization calculations and tax projections for individuals
- Communicate with KPMG offices globally to clarify taxpayer situations
- Prepare and review correspondence with the Swiss tax authorities in relation to tax notices for expatriates
- Assist in conducting tax research relating to expatriate employees and with other special projects
- Take part in a variety of projects i. e. preparing global compensation gathering and reporting
What we offer:
- Challenging work in a young, dynamic multi-lingual team and the opportunity for personal development and learning
- Long-term career opportunities
- Training and development possibilities
- International working environment and competitive salary and benefits
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading your English CV and a cover letter.
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and willing to accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process that you need.
© 2017 KPMG Hungária Kft., a Hungarian limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms
affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. The KPMG name, logo and "cutting through complexity" are registered trademarks or trademarks of KPMG International.