German speaking Service Desk Quality Analyst
The Quality Analyst is primarily responsible for call monitoring and agent skill enhancement through effective feedback and coaching. The Quality Analyst will drive adherence of business processes and ensure the CSR’s are working and adhering to the defined processes. He / She will work with the TL/QM and Operations Managers in driving process improvements, feedbacks and compliance to SLA’s and SLO’s. The role demands high levels of energy, focus and discipline to drive the change across levels.
- Knowledge: Understanding of the process, evaluation & feedback, reporting and analysis
- Establish controls on Transaction Processing aiming for a Zero Defect Output
- Report and Publish Transaction Quality Metrics
- Publish Dashboards
- Provide Feedback and suggestions for improvement
- GAP Analysis & Controls
- Error Analysis and Root Cause Analysis for process deviations
- Adherence & record maintenance to Internal and External QMS Audit Requirements
- Continuous Focus and Drive to meet and exceed SLAs
- Drive Organization Level Quality Initiatives
Experience – Essential:
- Candidate should have excellent problem solving capabilities and lateral thinking skills
- Willingness to work in 24 X 7 work environment
- Good Knowledge of Audit and Evaluation function
- Analytical bent of mind having Knowledge of seven Quality tools.
- Ability to handle pressure and a natural go getter
- Flexibility and Availability for any ad-hoc business requirement
- Understanding of the Business situation and capability to address issues
- Must be fluent German, plus conversational English
Experience – Desirable:
- 1 year or more experience in similar role.
- Experience in Service Desk environment
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and lateral thinking skills.
- Preferably –
- Certified Quality Analyst (CQA)
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- ITIL Service Desk Institute – Analyst.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Multinational organization
- Nice environment
- Venue easy to access
- Usage of English language
- Possibility for growth
- Effective team
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Call Center Services
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1134 Budapest, Váci út 37.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send us your CV in English!