We are experiencing dynamic growth and therefore wish to strengthen our German speaking team in Budapest with a
German speaking Information Specialist
Your main tasks
- You will be working in close cooperation with Egon Zehnder Researchers in German speaking countries (Germany and Switzerland).
- You support other Researchers in daily tasks, including a variety of ad-hoc enquiries: e.g. prepare candidate profiles and client reports, put together company information packages, etc.
- You update the database with relevant information on a daily basis, check relevant online sources, newspapers and magazines.
- You align with data capture colleagues on a regular basis.
- You manage the internal information processes and constantly improve the quality of these processes.
- You work independently, reliably and you are goal-oriented.
- You bring creativity, curiosity and tactfulness.
- You confidently use information management tools, such as internal and external databases, both in entering, updating and researching relevant data. Ideally, you have experience in using, maintaining and updating proprietary databases, while adhering to local and global data quality standards and efficient research practices.
- We require a university degree and good knowledge of German and English (at least B2) in order to work reliably with data and documents in these languages.
- Ideally, you have international experience.
What we offer:
- Our firm is characterized by a unique spirit of collaboration, a high level of professionalism and a special culture of putting our clients’ interests first. We are global leaders in our profession, as one of the world’s most reputable Executive Search consultancies and professional services firms.
- You will benefit from a personalized development program, centered on your own strengths and development priorities
- You will have the opportunity to grow into Business Analyst with our firm.
- The position is based in our Budapest Knowledge Center on Nagymező u. 44.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Project Management
- HR, Human Relations
- Labour Intermediation, Labour Hire, Headhunting
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Market Research Analyst
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested to be part of a dynamic, prestigious, and close-knit team, we are looking forward to your application.