German Speaking HR Operations Team Leader
Global Operations is GE’s multi-functional shared services. We operate worldwide, transfer knowledge and work with every GE business to make our company simpler, better and more customer-focused. Our culture promotes innovation, knowledge sharing, and collaboration in an open office environment that has leaders both sitting and working alongside their team. We’re looking for entrepreneurial problem-solvers who are passionate about exploring new, efficient ways of working, while gaining exposure across multiple industries. Join the team and help us deliver tomorrow’s GE, today.
Lead and develop a team of operational HR administrators to deliver a quality service in line with performance metrics and drive partnership with the partner Global Operations HR centers in other countries
- Lead Global Operations HR processes.
- Drive a culture of customer service excellence within the team through strong relationship with the partner Global Operations HR organizations in other countries and a detailed understanding of HR W2W service metrics.
- Ensure that high standards of accuracy and quality are maintained, taking accountability for compliance with relevant legal and GE policy requirements.
- Develop strong working relationship with the partner Global Operations HR organizations, ensuring effective communication and early identification of requirements and service issues including follow-up on complaints.
- Ensure teams are appropriately aligned and that the relevant skills are in place to deliver on organization strategy in line with regional and European strategy for assigned processes.
- Manage the ongoing development of the team, including strong development plans.
- Drive strong performance management in the team through clear expectations, regular reviews and feedback.
- Champion training and induction process for new team members and role changes. Identify training needs, develop training plans, coordinate training and induction activities.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement with assigned process and work closely with HR Ops Leader and Process improvement resources to implement effective solutions.
- Measure end-customer satisfaction, develop action plan to mitigate any operational risks or to resolve escalated issues.
- Monitor operational performance leveraging metrics, identify and act on any trends or problems to maintain and improve performance levels for assigned process.
- Drive compliance within processes and ensure process controls are in place as appropriate.
- Drive and enhance employee engagement, and ensure a performance management culture across the country teams.
- Significant management experience in a complex customer service-oriented operational environment.
- Building, leading & developing a high-performing team through engaged and passionate leadership.
- People management
- Strong collaboration & communication skills .
- Excellent customer & stakeholder change management skills.
- Process improvement mindset.
- Operational metric management skills, to include analyses, identifying trends and the ability to conceptualize initiatives and take these through to deliver.
- Strong communication & presentation skills (including fluency in English and German).
- Cultural awareness & sensitivity ability to flex style to suit differing cultural norms.
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary.
- HR Shared Service experience
- Planning and organizing
- Customer Focus
- Driving Change
- Project Leadership
- Operations Excellence
- PowerPoint, Excel
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.