German speaking HR Coordinator
In 2013 Randstad Sourceright EMEA established a Delivery Centre in Budapest, Hungary. The Delivery Centre consists of a Shared Recruitment Centre (SRC), a Shared Services Centre (SSC) and a Centre of Expertise (CoE). The SRC and SSC are driven by process management, productivity in line with Client SLA’s (internal & external) and standardisation of working methods.
The SSC employs multi-lingual HR Administrators who are responsible for back-office support for Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs within the EMEA region. By providing high quality support in the most efficient way, HR Administrators ensure assistance for all MSP experts and/or Sourcing recruiters/Recruiters of Randstad Sourceright EMEA in the administrational part of their roles. In general, the SSC works with standardized processes all over the EMEA region to ensure efficiency and clients’ satisfaction.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews
- Coordinate on-boarding between supplier and client
- Create and manage work orders, purchase orders in various systems
- Works with client to understand the client business, functional/technical skill needs and hiring drivers.
- analyses job descriptions and short list search criteria
- Daily fulfilment of temporary vacancies: intake hiring managers, distribution of job requests to suppliers, shortlisting candidates, etc.
- Works with client, obtaining job requests, maintaining a high fill ratio.
- Engages proactively with the client in a consultative recruiting role as the direct, primary hiring contact.
- Builds relationships with client’s hiring managers
- Carries out account and requisition management,
- Process management in line with client specific procedures, undertaking accurate record keeping of requisition fulfilment.
- Fosters alliances, business partnerships and relationships with supplier contacts.
- Manages a variety of relationships and directs the work of the suppliers supporting the needs of the individual client departments.
Qualifications: University (Bachelor's) degree
- Preferably administration experience in human resources or working experience in service center environment environment
- Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Outlook)
- Preferably with Applicant Tracking System and / or Vendor Management System
- Excellent command of English and German language
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- Recruitment, Selection
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply:
Contact us today to find out how you can shape the world of Randstad Sourceright and how we can help your true talent shine.