A workplace focused on you, providing stability and partnership, remote working options alongside a variety of learning journeys to build you career. A company valuing excellence, integrity, diversity and energy. Explore your potential with us and join team BP today as
German speaking Commercial Evaluation Analyst
(Trade Loan & Factoring Analyst)
BP has established a Business Service Centre ("BSC") in Budapest which provides Finance, Customer Service and Operational Procurement services to all Refining and Marketing ("R&M") businesses in Europe. The BSC provides the opportunity to combine activities dispersed across different locations, and support the standardization and simplification of proc 1700 colleagues. We are continuously growing and we look for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.
If you join our Trade Loan & Factoring team, you may have the following responsibilities:
Trade Loan Management
- Calculate, Prepare and Evaluate Trade Loan proposals
- Submit Trade Loan proposals for authorization. Ensure Credit risk relating to trade investments are highlighted
- Input and maintain Trade Loans data in local ERP and other relevant systems.
- First point of contact for BP for any written form of enquiries from both new and existing customers and consumers or by internal customers within the BP Businesses.
- Responsible for monitoring Trade Loan fulfilment & periodic credit and rebate calculations where applicable, using and preparing MI.
- Calculate of 3rd party interest payments for Review and Approval.
- Liaise with Cash and Banking team to ensure that payments are made to customers when expected
- Determine the factored customers and invoices with a strong cooperation with the Credit Control Analyst
- Follow up the payment of the factored customers and managing the repayment for 3rd party bank
- Follow up the disputed invoices and buy back from the 3rd party bank
- Managing the quarterly review with the 3rd party bank by checking the new customers and possible credit limit increase
In a Trade Loan and Factoring (Commercial Evaluation) Analyst role we have the following requirements:
- At least 3 years experience in financial performance analysis
- Interpersonal and communicational skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong coordination and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Fluent German and English knowledge
- Relevant degree is a must
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in this position, learn more via Jelentkezem button underneath.