German speaking Billing Accountant - Contract Administration
Location: Hungary - Budapest | Job-ID: 44462 | Contract type: Standard | Business Unit: Others
What can we offer to you?
As a future member of CC Family in the Billing team you will be part of a friendly, family like department where you have the chance for:
- Using & improving your language knowledge
- Trainings & talent programmes
- Language courses & talent programmes
- Fun & Diverse atmosphere
- Home office – 1day weekly usually (after probation). Please note, currently we are working from home due to the pandemic situatation.
Your future tasks will be…
In this Contract Administrator role, you will be responsible for all aspects of commercial administration for non-Maintenance Service Contracts. You will be the the contact person for Ressource Management, Service and Operations Management as well as Finance and accounting department.
- Billing preparation, billing and month end closure
- Billing meetings / phone conferences (with Service Management, Operation Management, Project Management and/or customer) to agree on the right billing amounts
- Responsible to control status of small projects,
- Billing in SAP, manual filing
- Month end closure: billing of all invoices during month and also month end. If necessary responsible for accrued revenue process (all invoices for the respective month have to be either billed or accrued)
- Controlling / Reporting for Service Management and customer; SCC (Service Mgmt. Competence Center)
- Budget Controlling
- Contract Profitability
- Ad hoc reporting
- Support of Service Management Competence Centre (SCC) with several options to support and help them.
We are looking for you if…
- Fluent German skills (spoken and written)
- Upper Intermediate English knowledge (spoken and written)
- University or college degree (preferably in finance or accounting)
- At least 2 years of experience in service industry or CC GSBO Billing Accountant (Senior)
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially good Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Process and customer orientated attitude
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of SAP PS module
Current information for our applicants
Business as usual? Not quite. Of course, the Corona crisis also presents us with major challenges.
However, we are broadly positioned across various industries, plan for the long term and have always been flexible in our approach to our customers, especially in times of crisis. Our core business is digitisation. We believe that this topic will continue to grow in importance for many companies in both public and private sectors.
That's why there are still areas of our business with clear hiring requirements – and we would like to bring talent like you on board! By the way, we have completely virtualised our application process and our recruiters remain available to you should you have any questions.
We are still looking forward to getting to know you!
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, with about 16,000 employees worldwide and a global revenue of £5.05 billion (2019). We work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing our customers’ infrastructures.
We offer a friendly, open working environment without too much fuss about hierarchy. We are looking for professionals with diverse competencies, personalities and strengths who want to live our shared value of teamwork and performance.
Interested in joining a company with a strong sense of community?
We’re growing. We’re hiring. We encourage. We empower. We support.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem” button underneath.
Are we a match? Apply now!