German Speaking Accounts Payable Team Leader
Location: Hungary - Budapest | Job-ID: 718 | Contract type: Fixed Term Contract | Business Unit: Finance/Accounting & Controlling
1,5 year fixed term contract - maternity cover
About the team
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services. We have about 15,000 employees worldwide who are accompanying our international customers on their path to digital transformation.
Our team of professionals serves corporate and government clients in a variety of industries. We support around 4.2 million users from our Global Service Desk. They are in more than 70 countries and speak 30 languages.
At our service desk locations, you can expect a dynamic, international and informal work environment with flexible work schedules and various offers for professional and personal development. Our informal atmosphere and the strong feeling of belonging makes you feel like being part of a great community.
Interested in joining a company with a strong sense of community?
We’re growing. We’re hiring. We encourage. We empower. We support.
What can we offer to you?
As a member of the Finance & Accounting department you will be part of a friendly, family-like department of 100 people where you have the chance for:
- SAP & Finance trainings
- Language courses & talent programmes
- Training opportunities & Stable Career Path
- Rewards & Bonuses
- Team competition & Process optimizing
- Fun & Diverse atmosphere
- Home office & Flexible scheduling
Your future tasks will be…
You will lead a team of junior and senior analysts and take care of the end-to-end AP process for the German region. You need to plan and organise the work of your team and also to work under the general direction of our AP manager - who would also support you during your training.
On a daily basis:
- Ensuring that all AP activities are performed and team targets are met
- Staffing the team with capable people and encouraging their future career development
- Giving regular feedback to team members and coaching them to create a positive team atmosphere
- Ensuring administrative people-management tasks are done on time
- Taking care of team members’ individual job related problems
- Creating and maintaining standard best practices
We are looking for you if you have...
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Accounts Payable
- 3+ experience in an international SSC environment of which at least 2 years people management
- Priority management, influencing, analytical thinking, facilitation, presentation, interpersonal ability.
- Experience of relevant ERP business systems e.g. SAP
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent administrative skills and ability to analyze data and produce reports
- Fluency in English and German
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Advanced academic background, preferably to good degree level or equivalent
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.