German Speaking Accounts Payable Team Leader
1,5 year fixed term contract moternity cover
Who we are?
Computacenter is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business. The Budapest Office opened in 2013 with only around 50 people and now we are over half a thousand. We have a wide range of opportunities in areas such as IT Service Desk, Finance & Accounting, Logistics, Reporting, IT Development and Project Management. It is a diverse community of young and experienced professionals coming from all around the world, providing solutions in 14 different languages.
What can we offer to you?
As a member of the Finance & Accounting department you will be part of a friendly, family-like department of 100 people where you have the chance for:
- SAP & Finance trainings
- Language courses & talent programmes
- Training opportunities & Stable Career Path
- Rewards & Bonuses
- Team competition & Process optimizing
- Fun & Diverse atmosphere
- Home office & Flexible scheduling
Your future tasks will be...
You will lead a team of junior and senior analysts and take care of the end-to-end AP process for the German region. You need to plan and organise the work of your team and also to work under the general direction of our AP manager - who would also support you during your training.
On a daily basis:
- Ensuring that all AP activities are performed and team targets are met
- Staffing the team with capable people and encouraging their future career development
- Giving regular feedback to team members and coaching them to create a positive team atmosphere
- Ensuring administrative people-management tasks are done on time
- Taking care of team members’ individual job related problems
- Creating and maintaining standard best practices
We are looking for you if...
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Accounts Payable
- 3+ experience in an international SSC environment of which at least 2 years people management
- Priority management, influencing, analytical thinking, facilitation, presentation, interpersonal ability.
- Experience of relevant ERP business systems e.g. SAP
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent administrative skills and ability to analyze data and produce reports
- Fluency in English and German
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Advanced academic background, preferably to good degree level or equivalent
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.