Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
GERMAN SPEAKING ACCESS COSTING TEAM MANAGER
Our multinational partner is looking for a team manager to build, train and coach a brand-new group of people, responsible for access pricing within the organisation. Join this leading firm and expand your people management skills, take part of a new team’s success in the field of commercials.
- manage access pricing team for major bids and bespoke customer solutions, ensuring optimal pricing
- support & manage access costing continuous improvement initiatives
- work with key stakeholders to ensure that current access costing requirements are understood and are being met or exceeded through delivery of 3rd party quotation requests
- support the development and delivery of individual pricing tactical proposals, policies, processes, compliance and data
- manage processes required to gain approval for individual pricing strategies, tactical proposals, policies and processes
- support creation of price designs for specific products, customer segments or customer bids
- be part of support infrastructure for cross functional pricing activity
- experience in understanding of pricing and commercial principles
- relevant experience in a pricing or a commercial role
- strong commercial skills, ability to provide advice to others on price design
- robust numerical, pricing and price compliance skills
- focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
- fluent German and English skills
- the ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
- taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision
- acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation
- people management experience (or deputy, SME or team coordination experience)
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- Sales Support
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the above positions please send your English CV in Word format with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.