Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is an international shared services provider with offices in all over the globe.
We are now searching for a
GERMAN SPEAKER SAP BW / HANA DEVELOPER / ARCHITECT (BUDAPEST) - (E-I64)
- Interact with the business to gather requirements.
- Understand current business flows, processes, architecture and leverage that in designing and developing Oracle database, ABAP, ETL and Reports.
- Specification of IT Concepts.
- Ensure quality of deliverables using development testing methods, code reviews and user acceptance testing.
- Support rollout and application management.
- Problem and performance analysis, database tuning.
- College / university degree.
- At least 5 years relevant experience.
- Very good knowledge and experience with SAP BW, especially conception, reporting (BEx Query Designer and Analysis for Office), data modeling, process chains, test management, data extraction from source systems (SAP extractor).
- Experience in SAP BW on HANA/SAP HANA/SAP BW/4HANA.
- Strong ABAP development skill.
- Good knowledge of SAP FI / CO as source system.
- Experience with the agile methology (Scrum), ideally practical expierience.
- Ticketing with SAP Solution Manager (incident, problem and change management).
- Good German written and verbal communication and listening skills.
- SAP BW certification
- SAP Hana knowledge
- Database knowledge with Oracle and knowledge with SAP BO Integration with BW 7.x. Language
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- System Manager
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
Job opportunity: full time, employee position
Please submit your your CV online in English or in Hungarian or contact for details: +36.30.730.2549