German Payroll Specialist II
With a focus upon German payroll, we are seeking experience in a payroll process driven environment covering multiple payrolls. This role will focus on the German payroll and the successful candidate will be fluent in German.
Key responsibilities include:
- Process employee data from the HR system of record to the Payroll System, ensuring employees earnings and deductions are highly accurate and in compliance with tax and legal requirements and Company established guidelines
- Process employee Time and Attendance data from the Time and Labour system to payroll, including validating time data using standard reports.
- Perform all payroll close procedures including; balances payroll reports to source documents and between upstream systems; produce payroll analysis reports and spreadsheets for management use during financial close and prepare payroll journal entry using the payroll provider system tools.
- Serve as a key contributor to the payroll team ensuring consistent and standardized processes and internal controls are adhered to, and payroll best practices are identified and applied across the team
- University degree in accounting/finance or related field
- Previous experience in German payroll
- Fluency in German
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, with the ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Ability to deal with difficult, sensitive and confidential matters
- Team player with excellent communication skills, strong organization, time management and prioritization skills.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and highly competitive remuneration.
Training and mentoring
Supportive work environment
Opportunities to further grow within our international structure
Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.
- Finance, Accounting
- Project Management
- HR, Human Relations
- Payroll Assistance, Social Insurance Assistance
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
To find out more about our company please visit our website.
You can apply with the 'Jelentkezem' button underneath.