German or French Speaking Catalogue & Pricing Specialist
What can we offer to you?
- Development and career opportunity within an international team with travelling opportunities
- As you will have a lot of cross-functional tasks, you can have insight and gain impressive knowledge of numerous departments in an established global company
- Language courses, soft skills training and talent programmes
- Medicover private health care package and cafeteria benefits
- Reward and recognition.
About the function & the role:
The Group Technology Sourcing transformation programme is to create GTO Expert Services. The Product Information Management (PIM) Expert Unit is one of the 4 expert units within GTO Expert Services, to bring key business critical assets such as material master, catalogue and pricing management to drive end to end improvements and deliver greater business benefits.
The Catalogue & Pricing Specialist role sits within PIM, will be responsible for the proactive and reactive creation, updating and maintenance of various catalogues (customer specific or generic; electronic, flat files etc) and pricing schemas
Your future tasks will be...
- Create and manage catalogues with relevant pricing schemas
- Partner Management engagement to obtain and receive direction on Price Benchmarking
- Performs activities related to Catalogue & Pricing Data management
- Supports the initiation of requests for creation, update, or change to data
- Executes changes to catalogue and pricing data as approved by business review
- Executes mass maintenance requests
- Informs requestor and key stakeholders of request status
- Supports business review processes as appropriate
- Reacts to escalation notices to expedite creation or change to data as needed
- Performs “logic” review to catch errors in defined global data fields and escalates or remediates errors
- Maintenance of customer specific price lists and ensuring they are up-to-date
- Task processing for individual requirements
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure best practice and continual improvement in delivery of service to the business
- Assess situations, issues and opportunities and escalate when appropriate
We are looking for you if…
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of SAP, SPT, Connect & new systems used for PIM like Hybris etc. when available
- Proven commercial acumen
- Fluency in English and French or German
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound knowledge of MS-Office
- Good working knowledge of relevant functional systems
- Experience in dealing with and influencing multi-tier management
- Experience of developing best practice policies and procedures for functional area
- Good understanding of the IT market, the prevalent trends.
- Keeps up to date using relevant data sources
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, with about 15,000 employees worldwide and a global revenue of L4.35 billion (2018). We work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing our customers’ infrastructures.
We offer a friendly, open working environment without too much fuss about hierarchy. We are looking for professionals with diverse competencies, personalities and strengths who want to live our shared value of teamwork and performance.
Interested in joining a company with a strong sense of community?
We’re growing. We’re hiring. We encourage. We empower. We support.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem” button underneath.
Are we a match? Apply now!